Membership in PHSNE
You can join PHSNE online at phsne.org/join or renew your membership online by going to phsne.org/renew. If you prefer to fill out a membership form and mail a payment, please go phsne.org/membershipform where you can download, print, and mail a PDF form with payment by check or money order.
PHSNE is open to the public; annual dues are:
First Year Membership Dues
$15 Student [$7.50 for first year of new membership.] $35 Individual(US or Canadian mailing address for individuals, institutions, companies or societies) [$17.50 for first year of new membership.] $40 Family (US or Canadian mailing address.) [$20.00 for first year of new membership.] $45 Foreign (non US and Canadian mailing addresses for individuals and families, institutions, companies or societies) [$22.50 for first year of new membership.]
New first year membership dues are 1/2 the normal rate.Gift Memberships
Give a PHSNE membership to someone you know who has an interest in history and photography. You will be giving a gift of life-long enjoyment and learning. Membership gives them the opportunity to meet with others interested in all aspects of photography and its history. Members are located throughout New England, the United States, Canada, and the world.Member Benefits
To give a gift membership, please go to http://phsne.org/gift. There you can give the new membership online, or download a form to mail in to start the gift membership.
- Meet interesting and knowledgable members, collectors, and experts.
- Be a part of meetings and events that make photographic history come alive.
- Receive The Journal. Your membership includes a subscription to PHSNE's New England Journal of Photographic History.
- Buy and sell images and cameras at PHSNE's Photographica and auctions.
- Receive the Society's monthly newsletter snap shots September through June.